Sunday, August 31, 2008

yawn

I'm tired. We spent a lot of time outside today in the warm, no, hot, sun. The bulbs will have to be planted later.

Here is Obi, sleeping in the only directly sunny spot in the house. You would think he was a cat...















And our familia from Florida came to visit, including cousin Parker who is now 3, almost 4, years old. This kid is awesome. We played dinosaurs, sharks, and colored. Rach, remember that picture of dad when he was about this age or a bit older, barely smiling and wearing that little suit? Look closely at the bottom right shot of Parker, I swear is mini Daddy K.















Law and Order is on a marathon right now, so Chad and I are engulfed (SP?) in that while Obi sleeps, dreams and snores and Ellis is a softy.


Oh, I should ALSO mention that I am TIRED because OBI was up till almost THREE am whining in his crate. We normally NEVER have this problem, but he took a long nap last night with Chad while watching, you got it, Law and Order. So when normal bed time rolled around Obi was AWAKE as ever and stayed up the extra three hours until I gave in and let him lay, wash himself, and sleep with us on the bed. Hopefully this won't be an issue tonight. In fact, I'll wake him up right now. I felt like I had a one-year old last night. Gah. Chad and I agreed to wait a bit longer to add another human addition to our family :)

No comments: